Smoked Salad Infuse Sharing
It's hot summer and taste buds need new stimulation, especially on such a drab weekday. But after thinking for a long time, what is delicious? Emm......How about a smoked salad? Ever tried? Appetizing and classy! Let’s go!
* 1 small bunch asparagus
* 1 tablespoon Black Pepper & Garlic Jerky Seasoning
(any of our dry jerky seasonings work well for this recipe)
* 1 head romaine lettuce
* Some fresh shrimps & An egg
* 0.25 cup blue cheese crumbles
* 0.125 cup olive oil
* 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
(or balsamic vinegar if you prefer - probably use a little more)
1. Marinate Asparagus/ Other Vegetables You Like Using A Vacuum Sealer
Put the food in the vacuum sealing bag, sprinkle the raw seasoning, and vacuum and seal the bag. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours to maximize the effect of the dressing.
2. Smoking Gun And Various Flavored Wood Chips, And A Cover/cover
Pick your favorite wood chips flavor (Apple, Pear, Cherry, Hickory, Cotton, Oak, Peach Wood Chips), place the wood chips in the burning chamber of the smoke infuser, remove the food from the bag, and cover the food and container with a cover.
The smoker will gradually permeate around the food until the flavor is fully permeated. After five minutes, the machine automatically stops and you are presented with a plate of delicious fragrant vegetables.
- Fire The Wood And Turn on The Smoking Gun
Leave it in the fridge for 20 minutes. Finally, remove the food, slice them into pieces, toss in the blue cheese, and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Take The Salad Out. You Might Prefer Cold Lettuce And Asparagus?
Cover those and create a smoky haze in the same way. Very soon. You've got two glasses of chic and romantic wine. Call out your lover and enjoy a colorful dinner!
Vacuum Sealer, Smoke Infuser, Vacuum Sealing Bag/Roll
Smoked Salad Infuse
- Pour Two More Whisky, Or Your Precious wine