Today we’re going to make a White Tropical Sangria.
Firstly, prepare the INGREDIENTS as below, and get your smoke infuser ready.
1. Squeeze the juice from the citrus wedges into the pitcher. Toss in the wedges after removing the seeds, if possible.
2. Pour the wine into a pitcher.
3. Add the brandy, orange juice, and sugar.
4. Stir very well to ensure that all of the sugar is dissolved.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours or overnight for maximum flavor
6. Add ice into cocktail ball and pour in drink.
7. Add the ginger ale or club soda just before serving so the sangria retains its sparkle.
8. Insert smoking gun hose and smoke cocktail. Then let smoke immerse the drinks for a minute or two.
Add a straw and your good to go!
Cold Smoke for White Tropical Sangria